Chemical Recycling Workshop 2023
June 5, 2023
Focusing on global chemical recycling trends, success stories, regulation development, different recycling technologies and more.
About Chemical Recycling Workshop 2023
Smithers are excited to announce that Chemical Recycling Workshop 2023 Beijing/Singapore time (UTC/GMT+08:00) will be taking place on June 5, 2023.
In 2023 they are focusing on global chemical recycling trends, success stories, regulation development, different recycling technologies and more.
As an attendee at Chemical Recycling, you can expect to…
- Benefit from this year’s program which will address topics that are having the largest impact on the chemical recycling industry and your business strategy.
- Network with high-level players from across the supply chain to share knowledge and ideas.
- Hear success stories in chemical recycling from end users
- Gain the latest global trends and advancements going on in the growing industry.
- Be involved in our interactive panel discussions and Q&A.
This year, Chemical Recycling Workshop will be the pre-event workshop for Sustainability in Packaging Asia 2023. The two events will be held at the same venue.
Sphera at Chemical Workshop 2023
Sphera’s Fabian Loske, Senior Consultant, will be speaking on a panel session titled; Value Chain Collaboration on June 5th at 16:30. Learn more about the development of advanced recycling is at a very early stage and will take several more years to mature. There are still questions around legislation, energy consumption, environmental impact and financial viability that constitute obstacles. Because of this, cross-value chain collaboration is even more important and valuable.
Schedule a Meeting!
Contact Us now to discuss your requirements or to schedule a training.