There are many benefits to a successful product compliance program, it:
- Ensures market access for your products
- Avoids production disruptions or delayed time-to-market
- Eliminates the need for product redesigns
- Safeguards the corporate brand
In some cases it can even afford a competitive advantage.
However, as complexities increase in compliance requirements, both from regulators and customers, there are some practical and basic guidelines to keep in mind to ensure your program is set for success.
Who should view this brief?
Professionals who are responsible for:
- Product stewardship and regulatory compliance requirements
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and hazard communication document authoring
For insight on some of these guidelines, download ’10 Ways to Minimize Product Compliance Risks’.