What are Sustainable Building Certifications and the Green Building Rating?
A sustainable building combines responsibility to health and the environment with excellent technical quality and long-term functionality, without exceeding budget.
According to the adage “what gets measured gets done”, sustainable building rating tools and certificates offer outstanding planning guidelines, quantification methods and benchmarks for a large number of environmental, social and economic aspects of buildings.
Assessment systems such as BREEAM, LEED, DGNB and HQE are increasingly widespread and market relevant.
The youngest member of the sustainable building certification family, the German DGNB certificate, offers the benchmark for the highest and most comprehensively assessed quality of buildings. It has been applied to more than 8,700 projects as of December 2021. Certifications like DGNB can serve as instruments to clearly highlight your commitment to sustainability.
Realize sustainability in all dimensions according to standard guidelines.
- Improve sustainability performance and increase value and attractiveness of the real estate.
- Minimize risks through higher renting rates of green buildings.
- Differentiate your real estate.
- Highlight your commitment to sustainable building.
Perform Sustainability Certifications of Buildings and Green Building Rating with Sphera
- Improve – sustainability performance for business advantage
- Demonstrate – leadership in the market
- Attract – growing number of tenants looking for green buildings
- Realize – higher rental income
- Differentiate – against your competitors