Piecing together the carbon reporting puzzle. How carbon reporting, CDP, the Science Based Target initiative (SBTi) and overall sustainability strategy combine for tangible business value.
What to expect: Fredrik Andersen from CDP will provide an overview of the business benefits of corporate environmental reporting and how CDP & science-based targets relate to each other. Fredrik Andersen is responsible for liaising with CDP stakeholders in Australia and New Zealand.
Barbara Nebel from thinkstep Australasia will share insights on integrating carbon reporting with science-based targets and an overall sustainability strategy to generate the most value for your organization. Barbara is Managing Director of thinkstep in Australasia.
- What are science-based targets?
- What is the context in which they were created and why?
- The business benefits of corporate environmental reporting and target setting
- How CDP & science-based targets complement each other?
- Key factors to consider when setting a science-based targets
Register to view the on-demand webinar.