Achieving sustainable growth and reaching a net-zero target is a challenging and complex task that requires a joint effort from not only businesses and governments, but also consumers. Learn what challenges companies face on their journey toward a more sustainable future and how they can overcome them.
Watch our panel discussion and learn from the experts about:
- Net zero as a new ambition for the environmental benchmark
- Key drivers that force organizations to take action and dramatically reduce their environmental impact
- Major challenges that companies in different geographies and sectors are facing on their sustainability journey and possible solutions
- Other environmental impacts besides climate change that need to be considered on the way to a more sustainable future
- Product sustainability and the life cycle perspective in the context of the net-zero journey
- Andreas Svennefjord, Account Manager, Reporter Services, CDP
- Annika Bruß, Senior Consultant, Sphera
- Marc Binder, VP Consulting, Sphera
- Dr. Johannes Gediga, Consulting Director, Sphera
- Dr. Rajesh Singh, Sr. Director, Business Development and Consulting, India and South East Asia, Sphera
Watch the discussion.