Carbon footprint messages are increasingly used as a competitive advantage in the market place. The ISO 14067 standard clearly defines how the calculation needs to be done, how the system boundaries are chosen, including the use phase and end of life. The standard makes reliable and comparable parameters available to organizations and consumers so that we can compare “apples with apples”
There is finally international agreement on how to calculate the carbon footprint of products. A few days ago 85% of the member states approved ISO FDIS 14067 (Greenhouse gases – Carbon footprint of products – Requirements and guidelines for quantification”). What does the new ISO 14067 standard mean for your company and your country? What are the critical details? How does is relate to other standards?
Webinar objectives include:
- Overview and purpose of ISO 14067
- Introduction to key aspects of the standard
- What does it mean for your business
- Understanding of the relevance of the standard for organizations, governments and stakeholders
- How does ISO 14067 relate to other standards ad specifications
Register to view the on-demand webinar.