The last year has seen a surge in the popularity of carbon neutrality announcements due to the current climate crisis debate. Companies and governments have been lining up to declare carbon neutrality and there is an increased focus on decarbonization of the economy. However, because there is no common definition among these organizations, the announcements and the approach to reach this goal varies highly.
By showing the requirements for serious carbon neutrality announcements, this webinar highlights the need for committing to a science-based target and considering the entire value chain by proposing approaches to navigate the complexity and gain insights in your supply chain.
You will learn the following by joining the webinar
- An overview of the challenges in the variations for understanding and defining carbon neutrality
- What it means to commit to a Science-Based Target for a serious carbon neutral announcement
- Value Chain considerations, from scope I to scope III, requiring a holistic supply chain assessment
- Challenges and approaches to gaining reliable, product and process-specific insights from suppliers
- Dr. Linda Kannenberg, Supply Chain Account Manager, CDP Europe
- Stefan Premer, Sustainability Consultant, Sphera
View the on-demand webinar.