As the final significant EU REACH registration deadline looms on the horizon in 2018, it is an appropriate time to take stock of some of the important as well as new emerging requirements for doing business in the European Union from a product compliance perspective.
In order to better understand a company’s many obligations within the EU we take a look at 3 distinct areas:
- Important compliance generalities when placing products on the Market in the EU today
- REACH Related Considerations
- Emerging issues such as Poison Center Notifications
For insight download ‘Doing Business in the EU in the next 5 Years… A Product Compliance Perspective.’
Who should view this brief? Professionals who are responsible for:
• Product stewardship and regulatory compliance requirements
• Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and hazard communication document authoring
View the on-demand webinar.