Filled with wise advice and practical how-to tips, Supply Chain Risk Management For Dummies, Sphera 2nd Special Edition, illuminates why supply chain risk management is more critical than ever. This book looks at ways to handle emerging supply chain risks, guides you in choosing your SCRM solution and details how companies can create more resilient supply networks.
New subject areas include:
- Collaborate with suppliers to gain sub-tier visibility.
- Tackle sustainability and compliance risks.
- Automate supplier assessments to improve due diligence.
- Quantify the benefits of automated supply chain risk management.
Monitor, identify, assess and mitigate risk to avoid shortages and disruption. Move from crisis mode to supply chain recovery, risk awareness and resilience.
Written by Daniel Stanton, author of Supply Chain Management for Dummies.
* riskmethods was acquired by Sphera in October 2022.
Download our ebook and get started today!