Where in the world is Sphera? San Diego?
Why, yes, yes we were there recently.
With spring here, Sphera is hitting the road to attend a host of conferences and summits in the United States and Europe where you’ll be able to meet and hear from our experts on topics ranging from increasing safety performance to high-frequency environmental data collection to safety-related wearables and much more. We will also be hosting our first inspire Excellence in Government conference in—you guessed it—San Diego.
There’s much to see, hear and learn, so come meet up with us at the following events.
- April 16-18, Safety Summit, an EHS Daily Advisor Event, Orlando, Florida: Catch Sphera’s vice president of Sphera Cloud, Andy Hosman (pictured), discuss how wearable technology is changing the game for workplace safety. On April 17 at 11:40 a.m., Hosman will bring “How Wearables and Other Cutting-Edge Advancements Can Help Promote Safe Work Practices” to life in his eye-opening presentation on safety best practices that incorporate state-of-the-art technology.
- April 21-25, Society for Chemical Hazard Management Spring Meeting, Orlando, Florida: Most countries have different rules when it comes to Safety Data Sheets and labeling, so what’s a company to do? Not to worry. At the SCHC Spring Meeting, Carrie Decatur (pictured), Sphera’s senior regulatory analyst, has you covered. On April 24 at 3 p.m. she’ll talk about the “Approach to Preparing SDS/Labels for Multiple Countries.”
- May 7-10, Sphera inspire—Excellence in Government, San Diego: Sphera HMMS Users are invited to join us for three days of learning about government-related EHS issues and hazardous materials training sessions. You’ll get details on best practices, learn how software solutions can help you do your job better, get your questions answered and even sign up for optional Hazardous Material Management System (HMMS) and Hazardous Materials Information Resource System (HMIRS) training sessions.
- May 15-17, Environmental Leader Conference, Denver: You won’t want to miss Sphera’s CEO, Paul Marushka (pictured), talk about how Integrated Risk Management is the key to Operational Excellence in his keynote address on May 16 at 8:30 a.m. In his presentation, he’ll explain how safety pros can get the buy-in they need from leadership to keep their workers safe, their products sustainable and their operations productive. Sphera will also be hosting a Leadership Roundtable Luncheon on May 16 with a panel of experts including Sameer Vyas, founding partner of Huco Consulting. You can also come visit us at booth 201.
- May 21-23, Verdantix Summit NA, Houston: If you can’t catch Paul’s presentation on how Integrated Risk Management is the key to Operational Excellence in Denver, then make your plans to be in Houston for his talk on May 23 at 8:45 a.m. Shortly after the presentation, Carrie Young (pictured), Sphera’s vice president of solutions consulting, will join Arkema’s vice president of HSE, Paul Leonard, in a very special workshop titled “Solving the Leading Indicator vs. Lagging Indicator Conundrum” that takes a forward-thinking approach to safety best practices. The workshop will take place on May 23 at 10:30 a.m. Sphera is the Title Sponsor. You can also come visit our team in the expo area at the Sphera booth.
- June 5-6, Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals and Resources, Calgary, AB, Canada: Sphera is a Title sponsor of the event, and Sphera CEO Paul Marushka will be featured in a keynote panel. Sphera will also be hosting a Leadership Roundtable Luncheon on June 5 with a panel of experts including Bill Timbers, a process engineer who is a well-known industry expert.
- June 12-13, Chemical Watch Expo: Global Chemical Regulations, Brussels, Belgium: Our expert, Martina Frenette (pictured), Sphera’s senior regulatory analyst, will be sharing insight on Safe Use of Mixtures Information (SUMI). You can also come visit us at booth 34.
To learn more about Sphera’s upcoming events schedule, please contact us.