On October 25-26, 2022, Sphera will participate in the Verdantix Innovating for Safe and Sustainable Operations Summit. As CEOs shift their focus to ensuring stability in a volatile operating climate, they are still responsible for meeting environmental, social and governance (ESG) and sustainability requirements. The summit will help them identify the key environmental health and safety and sustainability strategic priorities and practices companies should focus on as we close out the year and move into 2023.
At the summit, attendees will have the opportunity to connect with industry experts and discover sustainability solutions through informative sessions, software demonstrations, networking and more.
Successfully managing and improving sustainability performance will be key to complying with regulations and meeting ESG goals. To learn more about regulations, improving sustainability performance and how software can help you on your ESG journey, visit us at Booth Five or check out one of our demonstrations or panels:
Sharlene Key, Sphera’s director of ESG product management, is hosting a workshop entitled “Powerful ESG Reporting and Advanced Performance Analytics.” The workshop will cover:
- How measuring, managing and enhancing the interpretation of sustainability data is vital to achieving ESG goals.
- An explanation of how companies can use the existing features of SpheraCloud to optimize ESG management.
- How the SpheraCloud platform can provide a foundation for sound sustainability and ESG strategies. This industry-leading and award-winning corporate sustainability software informs emissions forecasts and calculations, ensuring the precision, stability and relevance of ESG reports.
Sphera Chief Product Officer Mike Zamis is speaking on a panel about enterprise carbon management and its potential to be a leadership opportunity for EHS teams. The panelists will discuss:
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC’s) proposed climate-related disclosure rule.
- How EHS positions are firmly at the helm of carbon emissions reporting and environmental data management.
Other summit sessions will offer insights on 2023 ESG reporting and compliance objectives, how to improve overall sustainability performance and how to stay on track to meet ESG goals.
We warmly invite you to join us at the Verdantix Innovating for Safe and Sustainable Operations Summit and learn more about the environmental, health and safety and sustainability strategic priorities and practices for the rest of this year and into 2023. To learn more and register, please visit our events page.