Governments and consumers are increasingly focused on packaging and its sustainability, with plastic packaging in particular coming under intense scrutiny. The need for companies to develop environmentally-friendly packaging has never been greater. The materials used in packaging are important, but they are not the only factor influencing the sustainability of packaging.
In our webinar, we highlight different aspects of sustainable packaging design and introduce the Product Sustainability (GaBi) Packaging Calculator, a tool that helps packaging designers and product developers identify greener packaging solutions.- Get an overview of recent developments in packaging
- Listen to the expert opinions about the big trends in the packaging industry
- Get input for the design of sustainable packaging
- Learn how packaging design decisions impact sustainability
- Sophie Kieselbach, Senior Consultant, Sphera
- Flora D’Souza, Senior Consultant, Sphera
View the on-demand webinar.