Industry 4.0 requires organizations to drive accountability and decision making with data, have visibility into risk, and the ability to connect people, processes and technology that enable organizations to adapt to changing business needs over time.
For decades, asset leaders across the hazardous industries have used a range of systems to manage maintenance, operational processes, process safety, and mitigation of risks. Today, industry leaders with digital vision are reassessing their use of systems to improve processes, boost operational performance, and improve decision making across the organization.
Sphera has partnered with independent analyst and consulting firm, Verdantix, to deliver a 5-minute online tool to help operations, engineering, maintenance and safety leaders evaluate their maturity in (8) key areas of operational risk management (ORM). Join us for a webinar where we share how the maturity assessment was developed as well as how to advance your operational risk management in the era of industry 4.0.
This webinar will cover:
- Introduction of the Operational Risk Management market
- An overview of the five stages of maturity for operational risk management
- How practitioners can implement stronger management discipline across distinct dimensions
- Best practices in operational risk management
- Frameworks and methods for the self-assessment of operational risk management maturity
View the on-demand webinar.